Vital-Recall New Compact EMT Triple Pocket Pack
- A Must Have for Any EMT! The Triple Pocket Pack has everything the EMT needs to do a complete patient assessment and accurately document findings on scene. It includes one PT Assessment Pocket Sheet, one EMT B Pocket Guide Sheet, and one Reusable Pocket PCR.
- Our EMT Pocket Cards (PT Assessment and EMT B Pocket Guide) provide rapid vital information to the new and seasoned EMT or First Responder, to include: Chief Complaint L.O.C. level, S.A.M.P.L.E. Info O.P.Q.R.S.T. Shock Variations Chart, Baseline Vitals for all ages, EKG 4 lead placement, and S.O.A.P. Assistance Guide
- The Reusable Pocket PCR is self-guided, intuitive to fill out and easy to read - - making HEAR reports and final SOAP ePCR write-up a breeze.
- Pertinent information like the Chief Complaint, PTs name, Age, and sex are in large, color coded, easy to read form fields. The Reusable Pocket PCR offers three vital sign fields and dispatch times on the front. The backside has fully guided SAMPLE & OPQRST assessment questions. This new form also includes a special notes section and trauma location diagrams, perfect for documenting your findings.
- The EMT Triple Pocket Pack is made from durable 30 mil. All-weather, Sani-Plastic -Width 4 7/8" x Height 5 3/8" sized for all uniform pockets or ID badge holders. The package includes: one PT Assessment Pocket card, one EMT B Pocket Guide card, one EMT Reusable Pocket PCR, A new 'Alert Card' includes all criteria for Stokes and Sepsis. An easy to follow assessment triage tool to check before calling an activation alert and a belt clip retractor reel, 10 large alcohol wipe samples, and one retractable permanent marker in black with an ultra fine point.
Free shipping on all products...always!